Our pharmacists, working with the Elk County Recycling Center, will take your old medications and ensure that they are safely and properly disposed of ... free of charge!
We will accept and dispose of:
- prescription medications, including controlled substances
- over-the-counter medications
- vitamins and nutritional supplements
- veterinary medications; and
- epi-pens and inhalers.
Please follow these guidelines when you bring your medication in:
- all medicines should be in their original container;
- the name of the medication must be visible on the label; and
- you must use a permanent marker to black out your personal information, such as your name, address, or account number.